Top 5 reasons to join Lexington Law Group:
- Work on meaningful public interest cases that positively impact people and the environment – make a real difference!
- Be part of a firm with a genuine commitment to work life balance where people like to have fun.
- Come to an office in a funky old Victorian that’s eco-friendly and located in a happening part of San Francisco.
- Combine an informal and collegial work environment with a team oriented approach to litigation.
- Competitive salary and superior benefits package .
Current Job Description: Associate Attorney
Lexington Law Group (www.lexlawgroup.com), a San Francisco-based plaintiffs’ firm specializing in plaintiff-side, complex public interest litigation, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced attorney to complement its successful environmental and consumer law practice.
The ideal candidate will have: (i) at least three and preferably five or more years’ prior litigation experience; (ii) strong research, writing, and analytical abilities; and (iii) a demonstrated commitment to public interest litigation.
Principal duties and responsibilities will include: working independently and as part of a team to pursue all phases of a complex litigation practice; drafting legal memoranda and a wide variety of pleadings and motions; researching relevant legal and factual issues; assisting with all phases of discovery; negotiating settlements; supervising the work of others; and researching new potential cases and defendants.
Lexington Law Group prides itself on producing top quality work product and obtaining excellent results while maintaining an informal and congenial work environment. The office is located in a restored Victorian on Divisadero Street in the Western Addition/NOPA neighborhood with easy access to public transportation and Golden Gate Park for lunchtime walks or workouts. The firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a generous benefits package.
To apply, please send a cover letter with resume, references, and a writing sample to email@example.com. Please include Litigation Associate in the subject line.
Our firm does not accept unsolicited resumes from legal recruiting firms.