Top 5 reasons to join Lexington Law Group:
- Work on meaningful public interest cases that positively impact people and the environment – make a real difference!
- Be part of a firm with a genuine commitment to work life balance where people like to have fun.
- Come to an office in a funky old Victorian that’s eco-friendly and located in a happening part of San Francisco.
- Combine an informal and collegial work environment with a team oriented approach to litigation.
- Competitive salary and superior benefits package .
Current Job Description: Associate Attorney
We are currently seeking a highly motivated attorney to complement our successful environmental and consumer law practice.
The ideal candidate will have: (i) one to three years’ prior litigation experience; (ii) strong research, writing, and analytical abilities; and (iii) a demonstrated commitment to public interest litigation.
Principal duties and responsibilities will include: drafting legal memoranda and a wide variety of pleadings and motions; researching relevant legal and factual issues; drafting strategic offensive discovery, responses to defensive discovery, and related meet and confer correspondence; assisting with all phases of document review and production; assisting with deposition preparation and taking depositions; assisting with all phases of a complex litigation practice; and researching new potential cases and defendants.
To apply, please send a cover letter with resume, references, and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Litigation Associate in the subject line.